Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, September 22, 2014

A Timeless Message

Leaf Face
Several weeks ago I started asking the Oak tree to pick out an Oak leaf for me to tuck in with my Tarot Cards.  This is the same Oak Tree that birthed a Shaman Stone.  I've affectionately named this Oak tree, Ruffles and Flourishes, (because that's what it sounds like when its leaves are buffeted in a strong wind).  On my way past the giant Oak this morning I stopped to give it its morning hug and tell it how beautiful it is.   Just as I was carefully stepping over its tangled toes, my eye unexpectedly caught the sight of a leaf sticking up and out of its crook.  Interesting.  Yesterday afternoon we had a mini monsoon which was quite unexpected since the weatherman had only forecast isolated showers.  So, one could argue that the leaf blew off the tree branch during the rainstorm and landed in its crook.  I must admit, this is a distinct possibility.  But the way I spotted the leaf was pretty interesting as it acted like a little beacon (hey, I'm here!) and the thought immediately came over me, "Here is the leaf you were asking for."  No other explanation needed.  The minute it caught my eye I distinctly knew that it was not some random act of nature but rather a rational and precise answer to something I had asked for.  Upon viewing this leaf some may call it diseased and riddled with age, mottled and not worth the effort to keep, but appearances can be deceiving.  Isn't it really all about the message, "Ask and You Shall Receive"?        

No comments:

Post a Comment