Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Watchers

Angel on Watch also known as a "Watcher"

To My Followers:  A health issue has turned up in which I've been scheduled for surgery on Friday, Oct. 5.  It's gonna take a good 3 - 4 weeks to recover and I won't be able to post anything on this blog until after that time.  The Tarot cards (Talk to Me Tarot) for each week will resume once I get back on my feet.  I wanted to let you know because you would be wondering why there was no activity, etc. and why the things I normally update weren't being updated.

I had a young lady who just contacted me for a Tarot Reading and I got back to her with some questions but she now is advised that her reading is on hold.    

I will do a blogpost and let you know when I'm back on line.   

Thanks for your friendship and your loyalty.

     ~Blessings,
               Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment