Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Body Mind Spirit

Learning to Heal Ourselves

After my cancer surgery I was made more aware of my body.  What it could do and what it struggled to do. 

My surgeon told me, "I've done all I can for you, now it's up to your body to do the rest." 

Human beings make up a very unique trinity, comprised of three things: 

1.  A mind (attitude/reason)
2.  A body (flesh and blood)
3. A spirit or soul which is conscience

Generally these three things work independently of each and we don't pay them any attention.  But,  when something happens to you (car accident, disease) you learn real quick that they all need to be working together if you are going to have any chance of healing.

*The body can't heal without the mind gathering the courage to tell it to do so
*The body can't heal  if it doesn't get the medicine and proper nutrients
*The body can't heal if our spirit does not provide us with the spiritual strength we need

All three of these things are vital to whether we heal or whether we don't.

Body, Mind, Spirit:  All three are vital to your well being.

Have a good week!

     ~ Nightshade 









No comments:

Post a Comment