Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Friday, April 5, 2019

LGBT


I had a dream this morning I can only describe as being a colorful and tumultuous Picasso Mozaic vividly displayed on the wide screen in dramatic detail. 

It seemed to be a celebration of life.  The dream consisted of all gay men.  I was in the dream both as an observer and, unbeknownst to me, also as a participant.  This is not new to me.  I actually welcome participation in dreams as I am able to fully comprehend what's going on and able to gather up the emotions, the smells, the colors, the scents and feelings.

Let's see if I can paint a picture for you.

This dream reminded me of what ancient Roman orgies may have been like.  An "anything goes, no boundaries, wild sex, drinking, stoned, passing out, incoherent ramblings, no one to stop us and we can do whatever the hell we want to" attitude.

There were colors in the dream and they were a subdued Aqua, Grey, Turquoise and Deep Blue (not like the representation above as this was the only picture that I could find that came close).

These colors were painted on walls and on banners and on the sashes the men wore around their waists.

The men were bare chested with little chest hair and very virile.  They were young I'd say 28 years old with jet black shiny, curly hair.  They meant me no harm (I could feel this) and welcomed my observation and (I didn't know this at first...) also, my participation.

The participation part was like one of those "aha" moments in which you were so confident you were there just to watch and soon found out that someone else had different plans for you.

I was whisked off to one place and then another to view the "goings on".  I cannot remember how many places I visited I just know there were many.  Each place was like a scene unto itself neatly ensconced in a box.  (Think of a shadow box).  So this box had one scene in it and then the next box I visited had another.

In one scene I remember being swallowed up by some huge thing like a whale and being spit out again onto the floor coughing and gasping.   

But, also one scene that was a very deep and painful experience I underwent that I will not share here because I really do not know how to interpret it properly (if at all) and why I was made to undergo it nor what it meant let alone try and describe it.  I think it may have had to do with proving your male virility.  Something the Native Americans were noted for.  Anyway, 

There was gaiety that was off the chart, flamboyance, raucous laughter, camaraderie, elbowing, tickling, juggling, drinking, wrestling, making fun of, jokes, shrieks of joy, rumbling, tussling, whooping and hollering, so much noise as they played leap frog over one another.

I watched as they stood on high cliffs with waterfalls and then jumped down into the frothing water below.  They ran, they jumped they sparred with one another and all in good fun.

LGBT:  Laughter, Gaiety, Bravado and Theatrical

No comments:

Post a Comment