Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Emergence

"After the Storm"

I am changing.     

It's like the sudden hush in a room, something soft brushing my cheek or being able to experience the  sweet blush on a rose.       

Think of a butterfly after a long nap emerging from its chrysalis.       

I no longer define myself as one who used to work for private industry or the federal government or what political party I belong to, what religion or personal belief I align myself with or what race I am.       

Instead, I am beginning to see with a new set of eyes and defining myself as a human being.

I look inward, from my core and expand outwards, encompassing and treating all who cross my path, with Love.

Though we may hail from different parts of the world, through social media we are finding we are more in agreement with each other than not in that we only want what's best for all.       

We are slowly rejecting the politics of division and hatred based on race and political beliefs.

Yes, there still is real evil in the world as we continue to suffer the havoc it wreaks on humanity. 

But this is coming to a close as this maleficent, malignant energy is being absorbed into a state of nothingness where it can do no more harm.    

I am changing and you are, too. 

~ Blessings,

          ~ Nightshade  





No comments:

Post a Comment