Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Spiritual Animal Totems

Owl ~ Wisdom

This afternoon I started thinking about owls.  I can't recall how or why this happened.   It just happened.  The feeling started slowly and quietly with just a thought, a feeling that slowly crept over me, like watching afternoon shadows creeping across a lawn.  

So much so that I went on Amazon to purchase a poster or a canvas of an owl that would satisfy this feeling of being wholly connected to this animal. 

The spiritual meaning of owls is being able to see in the dark (seeing the unseen); observing human behaviour at an intuitive level and, Wisdom and Discernment. 

I will wait to see if I see in the days or weeks ahead I receive an intuitive message.

Right after I posted this, I went to my mail to sort out the stuff that needed to go in the garbage from the stuff that was important.

To my amazement, I turned over a catalog in the mail entitled, "Wild Wings", and what was on the front of the catalog?  - - A picture of a Snowy Owl.

Absolute confirmation of what I was intuitively picking up on. 

I am awaiting further messages from this Spirit Animal and will let you know what transpires. 

Blessings,

     ~ Nightshade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strix_(bird)

              




 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment