Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, January 8, 2022

I Asked for a Sign

The Great Blue Heron
 ~ Symbolic of Self Reflection While on the Path to Enlightenment ~ 
Having the Courage to Dive Deep into the Depths of Your Watery Soul While Staying Objective About What You Find
 

As I was getting ready for bed last night I asked for a "sign" to let me know if a celestial being was close by and an unmistakable one that would tell me what I wanted (and needed) to know.        

This morning while enjoying my coffee, a giant blue Heron suddenly appeared out of nowhere flying over the lake and landing on the shore.  I watched as it slowly moved into the water, its intense gaze focused on catching a watery morsel.    

I turned my head away for a moment and when I looked back the Heron was again in flight but this time landing in the top of a tall pine tree in my front yard.    

It appeared it wanted me to know it was here and nearby.  

It then immediately took off again and flew back around the lake only to be joined by another blue Heron.  

Obviously, this was a pair and a bird you rarely see in winter.  

Spiritual meaning of number one:  Initial point of contact; number two is all about balance







No comments:

Post a Comment