Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, November 2, 2013

When the Light Bulb Goes Off

All of us are unprepared for life.  We come into this world not knowing who we are or the path we'll take.  It's only after a while that we get our bearings.  We experience problems, get kicked around,  abused, used by others.  There are very few of us who are pampered and protected but even these are still subject to the universes' metaphysical laws.  I've moved around quite a bit during my lifetime.  I've had personal experiences with both the angelic and demonic realm.   It was only after deep and meaningful prayer and cries for help that I received my answer as to what was happening around me and to me.  This morning I want to share with you just how the universe works as I've just gone through another experience involving time and space.  This is not the first.  Things eventually work out for the good if you just give the process some time.  There are subtle forces we cannot see, surrounding all of us.  Every once in a while these energies are revealed.   At that moment the universe opens up and we're able to glimpse its inner workings.   Have we all had experiences that seem to manifest themselves, out of nowhere?  That make no sense?  You're left wondering just how and why this thing happened.  Why am I going through all this?  We  want answers instantly.  When we don't get them, when nothing makes sense, we think about it, we fume over it, we get mad.  We don't realize that the wheel is slowly turning and the answers we seek are forthcoming--but only when the universe is ready to reveal them to us.  We need to be patient and realize we're operating on our own personal timetable while the universe is operating on another.  We haven't synched up yet.  Do not allow fear to have its way with you.  It takes time for the truth to be revealed.  The events and decisions that created and led up to the crisis you now find yourself in will be revealed and a resolution given.  Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment