Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Time Waits for No One


I wish I could accomplish just one heroic feat before I die.  I'm constantly reminded of the many screw ups I've made in my life and responsible for.  Maybe, just maybe, this one act of heroism  would put me in better standing with where I'm going. 

I'm down the rabbit hole.  I can see bottom.  The older I get the more I look back.

It's always tough being human even though I've been to earth many, many times. 

I remember being a peasant girl in France; a Templar; a soldier in the American Revolutionary War; a Native American; English royalty; in love with a Samurai Warrior (and still am); a gay; living in Siberia, and a Nun.  

We all come from the stars.  Each one of us a shooting star, having made the personal decision to take that great leap across the cosmos, blazing brightly across the night sky for all to see, soaring through the heavens on our way to earth in the hopes of making a difference down here.

Interesting, isn't it?  I mean, we all came from out there and will return to out there.

There are many, many, many other beings that inhabit the universe, human beings just a small faction.   And how much we don't know (about anything even though we profess we do) and how much we would learn if we just opened up our minds to bigger things, extraordinary and beautiful things.    

Tonight, look up at the stars.  There are some things so much grander, so much bigger than ourselves but, sadly, we don't give them a second thought.  Maybe we should.

     Have a great week,
          Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment