Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Earning Your Stripes

Okay, Already!! I Get It Okay????

Why am I blogging today because I have a message I want to get out but the details are all jumbled up in my head so I thought if I put it down on paper it would help clear things up.

I can't help but believe that each and every one of us was no accident.  That we were born for a specific purpose on this planet to make a difference.  Does this matter to you?  Do you feel this way or are you lost or plain, "just don't care."

You really need to take a deep look inside you.  Who you are, where are you going, your beliefs, etc.  and ask yourself this question, "am I here to waste my time and everybody's else's or am I here because I have something worthwhile to contribute? 

We have a finite amount of time on planet earth and then we're gone.  If you're going to make a difference you need to do it while you're here not after you're dead and gone.

So, am I connecting with any of you on this?  Have you been contemplating this very thing?  If yes, that's great!

And don't worry about the bumps and bruises along the way.  We all get them.  Just think of them as earning your stripes.  

The Wise Ones have been telling us (humanity) that this planet is evolving from one of Darkness (Evil) and into the Light (Good).  People are waking up all over the place to the fact they don't want to see all the crap going on in the world anymore.  They've had it.  They're fed up.  They want it to stop.  Question:  How can you stop something just by thinking about it?  Ans:  You can't.  You have to get involved.

Some of you knew early on who you wanted to be, the profession you chose while others are still in the dark, trying to figure things out. A lot of us (myself included) didn't have a clue about what they wanted to do in life but kept praying, kept asking questions, kept investigating until the answer was forthcoming.  It doesn't matter your age when the awakening occurs only that you received, heeded and took action.

Some of you are still betwixt and between.  You keep going back and forth between one occupation and another.  That's okay.  You're in the assessment mode, the moment just before a door will be opened to you.  Your answer is nigh as to your true path.  Have faith! Have hope!

And pray, like your life and the world depended on it, because they do.  

     ~Blessings,
               Nightshade 

No comments:

Post a Comment