Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Perfection


I was working in my flower garden this morning as the sun's bright rays streamed down through the trees and onto the ground I was on.  They formed beautiful patterns that mesmerized and the next thing I knew I was standing up and looking skyward as a beautiful calming energy started to come over me.

The next moment I thought, "this must be what it feels like to be in heaven."

Fragrant deep, dark Merlot roses bloomed, Rosemary and Russian Sage scented the air.  I looked at the blue sky with puffy white clouds slowly meandering by, all the trees and shrubs that surrounded me and felt earth's gentle embrace.  Then another thought, "For You Shall Know That, Nothing is out of Order as Everything is As It should Be." 

Every so often we get little glimpses of what it's like to be on the other side. They are what our celestial guardians have told us would come to pass as humanity continues its slow ascent into Divine Consciousness.

Know that Truth and Light, Justice and Peace are manifesting and coming into being.  These are poignant reminders that we are not alone on our path as our celestial helpers are those little rays of light that are opening up gateways through the darkness. 

Remember, this life we're experiencing is only temporary. 

Perfection is on the other side. 

I hope this brings someone a little peace, today...

~ Blessings,
          ~ Nightshade


https://youtu.be/nIbWJXrJ1ys







No comments:

Post a Comment