Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, January 13, 2020

Soft and Cuddly

"Maybe they won't find me"

I'm all alone again.  This can be an especially rewarding time or downright scary if you're not used to it. 

However, even though I relish this time by myself as I'm able to go about my day and my chores with relative ease, I am wondering why I'm feeling like crawling under something and hunkering down.

I am drawn back to a kid that rode the bus with me back in elementary school.  

He'd always sit at the back of the bus and slump down, kinda like he didn't want to be seen.

Nobody else would sit with him.  

He wore dark clothes, a backpack, had dark hair and a pale complexion.

Through the years he'd sink lower and lower into his seat until you almost couldn't see him anymore.

I think he was trying to become invisible.    

I often wonder about him and others on their way to womanhood/manhood and what became of them.

The reason I bring this up is, because, right now, I'm feeling about the same.

I just want to crawl into a hole, a cave, a protective little space where I feel invisible, sheltered and protected. 

Maybe it's because of all the bulls**t in the world.

Sometimes these emerging energies coming through are telling you something is manifesting (even though you don't have any idea what it is).  

So, My advice to All:

Be observant and be prepared.

Thank G-d for what you have, not for what you don't have and keep your family close.

               ~ Nightshade 







No comments:

Post a Comment