Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Rats!


I was having a talk with Spirit this morning and It took me down to my depths.  I was able to push past mental barriers and see what was lying beneath.   

During this period of contemplation I felt what I can only describe as a rat scurrying about in my brain.  It was running haphazardly back and forth as if it had no idea where it was or what it was doing.  I felt it was definitely looking for trouble or stirring something up.

Aha!  All of a sudden it knew that I knew and it couldn't stand being found out and suddenly scurried away into the dark recesses of my mind.   

I was taken aback because I'd never experienced this sensation before.  Right after this I was able to see a maze of wires and connections in my brain, not knowing how they worked or where they went as do most of us. 

All we know is we suffer the consequences when one of them goes haywire resulting in mental illness such as wanting to hurt and/or harm others. 

There are, however, people on this planet who are keenly attuned to the brain's input and output and have learned to channel these connections to their advantage.

Many of these people have aspired to high positions of wealth and power as a result and, in turn, wield their dark side over the rest of us in unmerciful ways.

I think the majority of us are beginning to see this now as the Awakening on this planet slowly unfolds.

The message today is, watch what you think and keep track of your thoughts.

If you spy a rodent in your brain, set a trap for this errant rat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment