Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Atonement

"Temptation"

Our days on this planet, "life as usual,  have forever changed.

We are being pushed to our limits.  

We are entering a new age of light and love (even though it's hard to comprehend with the affects of the Coronavirus and panic ongoing) and one of the first signs is we are reaching out and connecting with one another. 

I had an interesting visitation early this morning (don't know the time as I didn't roll over to find out) by what I can only describe as a demon.

The word demon has evil connotations but are a part of our lives just like other spiritual beings. We don't think much about this other supernatural world because we rarely come in contact with it. 

Demons are exceptionally cunning, intuitive and extremely intelligent and acutely adept at sizing up human beings.  This is why so many of us fall into the trap of becoming addicted to a whole host of things because they are specifically able to zero in on our weak points, tempt us, manipulate and control them to their benefit.

I heard something talking to me this a.m. and it manifested its presence just above my head.  It's voice was very deep and masculine.

The day before I had been reliving my life, in excruciating and painful detail because of all the planet is going through and wondering where I could've done better as a human being, mother, wife and grandmother.  

I wondered why I reacted harshly instead of gently, negatively when I should have been more positive, I wondered why I did some things in my life I'm not very proud of,  I basically did a complete house cleaning of where I started in life and where I was at the present time.  I believe that many others are doing this, as well.

This is the beginning of a collective spiritual cleansing, so to speak, an assessment of where we are, who we are and where we want to be.  You could even go so far as to call it an exorcism but instead of a priest doing it, we're all engaged in doing it.   

During this intense soul searching I became deeply depressed as I realized that I had failed, in many ways and the harsh realization that I could be just as evil (if I chose to be) as some of the entities I deal with.

At one point during this "soul audit" I blurted out loud that maybe I wasn't really a Light Worker at all but a Dark Worker as I am so attuned to the goings on in the dark side of life (as well as the Light).

Well, apparently, something heard me.

Before I had this encounter I detected its noticeable odor.  It was akin to the smell given off by a mouse or a rat.  I think many of you are familiar with this smell as you've had mice in your homes.      

When it started talking it didn't make much sense.  However, as it continued on, I was able to clearly discern one thing and became very aware that it was probing me for one reason and that was to see if I was a suitable "recruitment."

I even talked to a friend in the UK about this.  In fact, she was the one who coined the word "recruitment" because she felt like that was what it was doing and I agreed, telling her she had "nailed it."    

The entity even led me to believe that it wasn't a threat and tried proving it by letting me touch both of its silky soft ears.

Note:  This last part reminded me of the Pedophile with the succulent candy as he or she entices a young child into their lair.  "There's nothing to fear, here, have some candy." 

I believe the reason it showed up was it heard me when I blurted out my misgivings about being a healer, a Light worker and maybe more suited to the dark side.

Finally able to discern its mission I said with authority, "I am a Child of G-d and I want no part of your plan for me as G-d has already seen to it."

It slowly departed.

Interesting that this experience happened today, April 12, 2020, on Easter Sunday.

Isn't this what Jesus did for humanity on the cross on Holy (Good) Friday?

He came face to face with The Devil and overcame  him (Temptation) as he sacrificed Himself as atonement for our sins.    

Thank You, Jesus, 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment