Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Life's Little Pleasures

"Enjoy the Moment Before It's Gone"

Today is a bitterly cold and gray day but finally the sun came out this afternoon.  

I immediately took advantage of it, after I had completed my daily chores by resolutely positioning myself facing west so I could watch this brilliant orb and embracing in its rays as they warmed me all over.          

There is something to be said about able to discern just the right moment to experience something grand, realizing it's a magical moment by allowing your senses and body to merge together and remaining still in frigid cold air as you partake of a celestial giant taking its last gasp, surrounded by sentient creatures and a vast forest of tall pines majestically standing watch over you.       

"Enjoy the Moment Before It's Gone." 

Just being outside and experiencing nature is and always has been comforting to me. 

Nature is the natural ebb and flow of life with starts and stops, contractions and convulsions, gentle flows and fiery, explosive heaving cataclysms.     

Our earthly journey begins with birth (Manifestation) and ends with Death (Transformation).

But, this is only the Beginning.  

More next time,

     Blessings,

          Nightshade  

    






 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment