Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, January 2, 2021

The Void

"Nothingness"

I was standing in a small room and at first couldn't make out my surroundings including any objects of which there were several.

After careful scrutiny, however, I was able to make out a rectangular table with a glass top about 2' high along with a set of double doors.

I did not see any windows.  

There were no bright colors only grays, off whites and black.

There were no voices, sounds or smells.

I did have what I would call a "guide" but could not make out who or what it was because I could only see a portion of its body and its face was constantly turned away from me.           

I detected no hostility from it nor did I experience any fear throughout this entire occurrence.     

My guide reminded me of the "wraith like" figure of Death in the movie, "Scrooge" as every so often it would raise its arm and point its finger in the direction it wanted me to go.

Yet I don't remember where I went (if I did at all) or what I saw (if anything).      

The room had a strong aseptic feel to it and, now, looking back on all this, I am thinking my guide may have been devoid of life as well (possibly a robot?)

Have you ever walked into a room in an old house that had been locked up for years and the feeling when you entered -- like death, a thin soft veil of dust covering everything, a silent void, devoid of any feeling or emotion whatsoever?   

And then, the distinct feeling you had just entered a dimension where there was no such thing as time.         

This was the room I was standing in.

In addition, I detected no temperature.            

The room also gave me the feeling that it was, somehow, suspended in space and if I were to walk over and open a door, I would step out and instantly tumble down into nothingness.  

To the right of my guide and over its left shoulder, I detected a faint light streaming into the room.

As far as I could tell, it wasn't illuminating anything in particular and I couldn't determine whether or not it was originating within the room itself or from an outside source. 

It was enough, however, that I was able to see the dark shape of my guide's head and shoulders.

It appeared to be human but I couldn't really tell for sure.   

Maybe there will be a follow up to this....


 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment