Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, June 20, 2021

ALL LIVES MATTER TO GOD

A Sick Goat

I am nursing a sick goat right now.  I have him on some straw to keep him comfortable and dry while I administer electrolytes.

The red tinge around his mouth is Gatorade.  

How many people take the time to do this?  Well, those who haven't farmed or raised livestock, so I'd have to say, "very little".

But this is what we do.  

And when I am trying to get a little one healthy again, I try not to think too much about what may happen if I don't. 

Birth, Life and Death, eventually, for all of us but, for some, Death comes all too soon.

We are all tied together on this planet by these three things, we are born, we live out our lives and then we die. 

How difficult is it to understand that all life on this planet is connected to one another and each other.

Life was made for Earth and Earth was made for Life.

Earth is our sanctuary, our home and our Caretaker.  

She takes care of us and we take care of her. 

When it comes to being a Caretaker of Life here on earth, we must start teaching this in school but are we?

We must welcome all Life, nurture it and protect it.

Don't leave this up to someone else, we all need to be involved in this effort.

If we don't who will?

~ Blessings,

          Nightshade 


 

 




 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment