Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Roots

 

Sacred Grove 

I was travelling northwest yesterday heading into town.  

I've travelled this route many times before but, somehow, as I would soon find out, this day would be very different.    

I am very attuned to nature and can detect different energies surrounding people and places.   

Little did I know that I would soon encounter some loving but very sad residual energy residing in a cluster of trees, tucked inside a perimeter fence, lining the side of the highway, that would have a deep and profound affect on me.

As I passed by I was overwhelmed by a feeling of "family" as emotions of togetherness, reverence and sadness emanated from a small grove of trees.

The energy I encountered felt like it might have been a burial site of some kind or maybe where religious ceremonies had been performed or people getting together to celebrate.

Where I am there are many Native Americans nearby so I'm pretty sure this was connected to one of the tribes in the area.  

Then I began to wonder, "why now?"  

After all the trips I've made along this route where I didn't feel anything before, "why am I feeling it now?"

I kept driving, wiping the tears from my eyes as I continued on.          

Then I saw a FOR SALE sign and a big SOLD sign.      

Then it all made sense.  

I believe the energy was that of a group of people saddened by the sale of their land that they had lived on for, possibly, hundreds of years and all the memories connected with it.

They were concerned or even fearful that the new owner(s) would bring in heavy equipment and start carving up the place and their special place would be no more.

There's something many of us have forgotten ~ We are all part of nature whether we're human, a bear or a tree.  

Maybe it's time we all start remembering where our real roots come from.

     ~ Nightshade 









No comments:

Post a Comment