Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Meet and Greet

Totem Poles 

This morning, around 4:00 a.m. I woke up to a visitor.      

I was still in bed and for some unknown reason I just woke up out of a sound sleep and started looking upward toward the northeast corner of my bedroom.

I believe my cat, Sam, was still sleeping by my side which is interesting because if he was he obviously wasn't aware of what was happening.      

At first I thought it was an angel standing in the corner but, after further memory retrieval, it turned out not to be an angel but a bird.      

I continued looking up at this thing as it starts a conversation with me.

Its height reached to the top of the ceiling which is 8'.    

It wasn't black but a dark brown like the color of bitter chocolate.    

I wasn't able to see its head nor its body but was clearly able to see two enormous wings that stretched out on either side.  

This is when I noted its wing feathers and a faint sheen on them like oil.      

It had a pair of translucent eyes intently focused on me, the color of which I've never seen and truly beautiful, like experiencing the inner glow of a light green emerald.    

For some reason and I'm unsure why, after careful recollection, I recall that this bird entity reminded me of a totem pole.         

There was no fear associated with this experience.  

My first question was asking why it bothered to even show up at my house as I was just a mere mortal, full of guilt complexes and weaknesses, completely unworthy of a visit from a creature such as this.  

No response as it continued to patiently listen to what I had to say.  

I then proceeded to go over parts of my life sharing things from my past (I guess one would say it was like going to confession) and pointing out those things I had regretted not doing or doing.    

Again, no response, just listening quietly.      

I then admitted that my most earnest desire while here on earth was continuing to "guide, advise and help as many people as I could."

Again, if there was an audible response, I don't remember hearing it.      

Throughout this whole episode I remember it speaking to me and me speaking to it but cannot clearly recall most of what was said, between us, just snippets here and there but below is one thing I clearly heard it say:    

"There is No First, there is No Second, there is No Third, There is only One."  

It then made a point of bringing up the masks (not the ones people are wearing because of the virus) but those masks intentionally being worn by the people wanting to protect their identities from being exposed and responsible for all the wickedness in the world.  

At the end of our meeting that I instinctively knew was coming to a close, these two words entered into my head.

I knew they were of some importance so I got out of bed and wrote them down:

loose pipes  

As soon as I figure out what this means I will post the information.  If anyone else has any thoughts feel free to share them

some meanings to consider: 

getting rid of emotional toxicity within yourself

waste disposal

fluidity

discharge

loose:  not fastened, restrained or contained (free from confinement or imprisonment, unfettered)

pipes:  a hollow cylinder or tube used to conduct a liquid, gas or finely divided solid

3/1/2022:

Totem Poles symbolize a symbolic (meaning:  serving as a symbol such as roses are symbolic of Love) relationship between nature and humans.  The word "totem" refers to a guardian or ancestral being, usually supernatural that is revered and respected but not always worshipped.  

3/10/2023:  https://study.com/learn/lesson/native-american-totem-poles-symbolism-history.html

I believe it was a Thunderbird 






  




No comments:

Post a Comment