Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Restricted by Fear


I am so very fortunate to be aware of the energies that surround us all, that silently help to shape our lives.  These subtle yet powerful forces gently push us in one direction or can strongly propel us in another.  I have experienced painful moments in my life when I have been caught up in situations, of my own choosing, and having to deal with the aftermath.   I'm sure many of you can relate to this.  These experiences have taught me that I need to be careful with the decisions I make and when something goes awry, I need to bend with the universe, not against it.  Think of a tree in a storm.  It doesn't resist the wind but yields to it.  In this way, most of the tree remains, unscathed.  Resisting just makes it worse.  If you are struggling with something, if you are up at night, worrying and fretting about something, may I give you some advice?  You are not a rag doll.  You are not here to spend your days restricted by fear but in joyous wonderment and awe that is all around you.  What you are going through will ultimately benefit you but only if you do not let it get the best of you.  This is a test.  And we all have them.  Decisions, decisions...which one is the right one?  My advice, if you need help, seek it.  Get a grip on your situation before it unravels any further.  Take the steps necessary.  In order to win the battle you need to gain the upper hand.  Push through, follow through.  You are the Master.  You'd be surprised what is waiting for you, once the storm passes.  Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment