Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sunbeams

Watching the sun reflect off the water this morning I was mesmerized watching its rays morp into tiny little fairy lights that danced and hovered, soared and skipped across its surface and all in sync with some meditation music I was playing softly in the background.

I got up from my chair to see closer as I couldn't believe the beautiful, flowing energy taking place before my eyes.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Fairies darted here and there
They wandered far, they wandered near
Their hearts were full
Their tinkling sighs
Echoed across an emerald sky
With their tantalizing imagery 
They soared and danced like the Damsel Fly
Their lips were made of raspberrry cream
Their wings reflected a rainbow of sunbeams
Their hair was a flowing rhapsody
Their bodies were lyrical melodies  
Their smiles bequiled
Their feminine wiles  
Captured and held the onlooker
Meanwhile,     
They were shy, now were bold
A sight to behold
And all the while they pranced and danced
All to delight
And all to entrance 






No comments:

Post a Comment