Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, January 3, 2016

8:05


Ah, it's a beautiful morning, the birds are singing, the sun is shining and now it's goodbye but it's really never goodbye, is it?

Life is an endless cycle of comings and goings.

Four souls and two cars.  And the Archangel St. Michael is along for the ride.  

The long journey begins.      

At least while you were here you had some time to relax and reflect.  That's a good thing especially in view of the crazy and hectic world we live in.

We need to connect with ourselves from time to time in order to be reminded of what's really important.    

Life is so full of itself and in many ways, so are we until life knocks us down.

We talked endlessly, trying to figure out the answers to things but they just didn't come.

Be patient.    They will.    

What was interesting is that through the pain and frustration you were experiencing in your lives, I was able to learn more of who you are.

But what was even more extraordinary is that I learned so much more about who I am.

You added measure and confidence and encouraged me to keep doing exactly what I am doing-- Listening and trying to help.

Sometimes the universe seems to ignore our pleadings for answers to our problems but when the time is deemed right, the answer will come.    

Don't give up.  I love you.  Have a safe trip and I know you're fully aware that you're heading back to the fray.    

Funny, I once lived that hectic life, too.

I'm glad I don't anymore and I see that you're getting tired of it, too.

Maybe one day we'll be closer but time will tell.

We talked and we cried; we hugged and we prayed.

We laughed until our sides burst and then we grew serious as we talked about what's happening in the world.

The important thing is we were together as a family and found that old disagreements and grudges had morphed into something that were finally recognized as really not that important after all.

You're in the process of making some life changing decisions and we talked about them.

What decision isn't life changing?

And, so am I.  I'm going back to school.  Not quite sure what courses I'll take but then, I already know the issue will be resolved and will be settled.  

Grammy always used to say, "Have No Fear For G-d Is At The Helm".

When we can't make sense of all the madness in the world, and what we long for is nowhere to be found, rest assured that someone is watching over us.

There is another pair of hands steady at the helm of our lives, steering our destiny.

Just relax, everything will be alright.  




No comments:

Post a Comment