Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I'll Be Back

I had a disturbing dream this morning and it involved someone I love who is very close to me.

I won't go into details but only say that it rocked me to my core.

It's imagery was very visceral.

It's difficult right now to figure out many of the details but one part of it I did understand.

This is what prompted me to write this post.

What the dream was telling me is that this person's painful plight, what this person was going through, can be summed up in one word--Karma.

Karma is Divine Law and we're all subject to it (whether we like it or not).

Examples of Karma:  Someone steals your cell phone and now the person who stole your phone finds his phone missing.

Someone who has little money but puts what he has in an offering plate.  He returns home to find a neighbor has finally paid him for mowing their yard.

It's a given:  We do something harmful to another or (under the radar, so to speak) we will experience divine retribution sometime down the road.

Your deeds, what you do in life, do not go unnoticed.

You will experience Karma (the result of your action) maybe not in this lifetime but certainly in another.  

On the other hand, we do something good, we will receive something good in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are down here because we need to fix things.

We are down here because we are imperfect.

We are down here because we need to confront issues from our past that need resolution.

This journey we're on is finding our way (path) back home.

Hopefully, a little wiser and a little more in sync with G-d.

It's getting our souls right so they're in tune with The Creator.

If we don't get it right, we'll be back to work on ourselves some more.

It's like taking a piece of wood and whittling off all the rough edges, smoothing and honing it into something that's a work of art.    

If you think of the universe as a giant brain with an all seeing eye and we are little brain appendages attached to it, you will begin to understand that there is something much more going on here.

We are not swinging out in deep dark space all by ourselves.  We have a lot of company.

As I grow older I look back on some unhealthy habits.

I have many misgivings for misdeeds and wrong choices, especially when I brought pain and anxiety to my parents.

I am able to look back at my life from where I am now and see how incredibly reckless, stupid and naive I was.

I also recognize, and all too painfully, that a very destructive streak was embedded in me.

I'm sure many of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

If my parents are looking over my shoulder as I type this, please know that "I am truly sorry for putting you both through so much".  (I think they know this already...)

It is vitally important you recognize that what you do in life and what you do with your life is duly noted by others who are continually watching your progress.

The universe is not a vengeful place.  It is a hopeful place.

The universe, the womb we're all growing in, is all about nurturing and helping us grow toward the Light (G-d) and maintaining order and balance.

Like the expectant mother who sits quietly in the rocker next to her baby's crib, a small night light illuminating a dark corner while she hums sweet lullabies, dreaming of how wonderful life will be when her little one makes it into the world.  

She is constant and loving and pregnant with hopes and dreams for her little one, knowing that at some time she will be wiping away tears and kissing boo boos, but always resolute in her mission to safeguard this new little life, maintaining harmony and balance in the home, watching over her new little charge ensuring his or her's well being and growth.    

Unlike Arnold Schwarzenegger, she doesn't plan on making a return visit to this planet, anytime soon.

Good Karma.

And the beat goes on.
















No comments:

Post a Comment