Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Conflict or Re(V)solution?

Blinded by the Light
There is so much emotion tugging at me right now it is hard to function let alone put into words.

I am feeling such a strong energy that makes me want to bust out of my skin complete with a devil be damned attitude, do what feels good and to hell with the consequences, F**K the World, get down and dirty, get falling down drunk, march down a famous street in Washington, D.C., singing at the top of my lungs, wildly waving an empty bottle of Pinot Noir, grab the mike and sing a sultry song at a cowboy bar, visit a brothel, dance naked in the rain (now, that would be a sight...), come out of my shell, shed my old skin and embrace a new one (whatever the hell the new one is), tell everyone to suck wind, go hide somewhere where nobody will ever, ever, ever, ever, ever find me again.

This tumultous (and very potent) energy could be happening because of something going on in the cosmos --
 (please visit:  http://sparrowmoon.com/?page_id=294).

Folks, this is a time when "anything" could happen so watch your back.

When the unexpected happens (Black Swan events).

When the unthinkable could happen--you get the drift.

Think outside the Box.

Keep your emotions in check and keep your loved ones close.

Last but not least, Trust in G-d.

Love and Peace To All,
    ~Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment