Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Friday, May 15, 2020

Deliver Us From Evil


It's time to reassess and take stock of how many things we've been taking for granted in our lives.

Some of them being our health, our safety, our food supply, farmers and ranchers, truck drivers, grocery stores, health care workers, EMS, families, friends and communities.  

It's time to stop and bow our heads, grateful for being delivered from evil.

Even though we're experiencing a momentary disruption in our lives, things will gradually return to normal albeit a new normal.   

I think it's safe to say that things are on the mend and many of us will be able to return to some sort of routine.   

The time we've spent with our families I hope was a good experience for you and not necessarily a bad one.

Maybe you were able to work some things out, reassure a loved one or inspire those among you to be brave in spite of all the chaos, fear and confusion that was being generated.  

I know I'm a wiser and better person as a result of being quarantined as I was sometimes pushed to my limits both physically and mentally.

Overall it was a positive experience and I hope you'll be able to say the same.

~ Blessings,
          ~ Nightshade








 







No comments:

Post a Comment