Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

I AM

~ Amplify and Acknowledge ~ 

From the Movie, Stigmata:    "Split a piece of wood and I AM there, lift a stone and you will find ME".

This morning I had a dream in which there were five wooden blocks.     

All of them were sitting in a single row next to one another on what appeared to be a smooth gray piece of concrete or cut stone but were at an angle so I couldn't see any details. 

They were approximately the size of kids building blocks, 8.5"H x 7.2"W.    

I got the distinct impression that whoever or whatever wanted these blocks turned so that they could be clearly seen. 

I reached out and turned the first one towards me and continued turning the other four.

Each one of them had been intricately carved into the Name, "GOD."

I'm unsure what this symbolism means but like to think it means, "I AM" which is another name for GOD.   

If you put all the words together, this is the result:

Exodus 3:14







No comments:

Post a Comment