Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Medical Tyranny

Demonic

Today is one of those days where I find myself drifting through a day encircled in nothingness.     

I mean I can see, I can hear and I can feel my hand grip my coffee cup but somehow my perception of what I was taught to be reality has somehow been altered.    

Maybe it has to do with this:  ⬇️

In just over a year the world has changed, along with our lives. 

We are in some seriously challenging times.   

In order to get through all this we are going to have to muster up the courage to face what lies ahead. 

The world has been turned upside down by a diabolical bunch hell bent on creating pain and suffering from Big Tech Oligarchs more interested in censoring people who speak the truth to Doctors, Scientists, Billionaires and organizations such as the CDC, WHO, FDA and BIG PHARMA, more concerned with how much money they're going to rake in instead of protecting us from deceptive methods, dangerous people and designer drugs intended to kill us.            

More and more information continues to surface on just how dangerous these COVID vaccines are and the small amount of time it took for these drugs to be marketed to the masses in lieu of taking the time and doing the needed testing to determine any side effects as to whether or not they posed a real danger. 

Read the many reports from people who are now experiencing the extreme side affects of these vaccines from blood clots to menstrual cycle problems, stroke, hallucinations, paralysis and everything else in between.

It's Time to:   

Resist medical tyranny

Take our lives back

Take our world back

Reclaim our planet

   





 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment