Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, April 22, 2021

April 20, 2021 A Supernatural Experience

Praying Angel

It was a normal day, I was doing my chores, feeding livestock, weeding and watering the garden,  nothing out of the ordinary but then....

about 1:00 p.m. I detected a subtle change.  

There were no trumpets blazing, no asteroid hurtling through space narrowly missing earth or a gigantic solar flare.

I started to feel a Presence.          

Quietly, something extraordinary was happening.

Something was with me (call it a Presence, a voice, a being, an angel, I don't know what it was) but whatever it was started instructing me, providing information on a situation that had been troubling me for some time. 

The troubling situation I'm referring to had to do with a family member, someone much more gifted than I, a Savant, really in that this person is able to understand the highs and lows and even the hidden parts in situations and sort out the rights and wrongs, providing insight and solutions nobody else could but is extremely reluctant to share those findings and feelings with anyone else.

In other words they put up a barrier, making it very difficult for anyone to get close to them.  

This person could be described as paranoid at times because of their total immersion into a subject and the in depth analysis they provide when you both are engaged in conversation, the uncanny ability to pinpoint exactly what is going on, who's to blame and always thinking, figuring and wondering about things from the smallest to the biggest but prefers to keep this information secret until you pry it out of them. 

This Presence that was talking to me was situated above my head and the words were entering me through the top of my head, quietly and lovingly showing me why this family member was the way they were, the reasons they looked at things differently and I needed to know that and maybe, just maybe, I was also partially responsible for the troubling relationship. 

There was no finger pointing or laying guilt on anyone, just the insight needed and the information that would help rebuild a relationship. 

To show you how much I was affected by this experience I literally walked over to my house and felt the brick siding and then bent down to touch a flower because I just could not believe this was happening. I needed to touch something solid. 

I was literally caught between two worlds - this world with all its problems and challenges and another world that had miraculously opened up, catching me by surprise yet lifting me up and showing me how a relationship could be healed if I just heeded the advice being given.         

At that very moment when I touched the flower my mind was expanded and I was given the insight to see, realize, understand and perceive that a conscious deity was speaking to me and that there are other realms of consciousness existing around us that we humans have not yet discovered.  

Why this one came about, I have no clue.  

After this experience I felt it was time to meet with this family member and explain what had happened.  

I knew when I did that there would be facial expressions of indignation and disbelief, a shrugging of shoulders and comments like, "I don't believe in that kind of stuff" but I was determined to ignore them and meet with them anyway.   

I did and explained what had happened and apologized -- "if I, in any way have contributed to the bad feelings between us I'm sorry".

Interestingly, for the first time ever I saw an expression of disbelief on their face, their mouth opened to say something but then firmly closed as they took in these words,  

"I am sorry, I'll try harder, I love you and I'm proud of you".

Just the words Spirit wanted to hear. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment