Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Friday, November 19, 2021

Below Zero or Minus

The "Void" 

For the longest time, I'd say starting in 2019,  I kept "seeing" myself standing on a precipice in bitter cold temps wearing light clothing and not feeling any effects of the weather at all.  

It was like I was an outsider looking at a picture.  Either the picture was real and I was fake or I was real and the picture fake.

There was no sun just a vast vast cold terrain.     

When I say bitter cold I'm talking extreme cold, in the minus degrees below zero and yet I knew that no matter how far down it went I would not be affected.    I was impervious to it.  

For some reason I kept thinking of the Vikings and the extreme cold they had to deal with where they originated from and where they lived.    

I could feel air blowing across my face and tousling my hair and yet again, I could not feel the extreme temperature.            

I was all by myself, looking out across a vast area of snow and ice devoid of all life.  

So far, I have no idea why I kept experiencing this but thought I'd post what I went through for you to read and ponder.          

I felt no fear or trepidation whatsoever, and interesting that I knew no matter how low the temperature went I would not be affected at all.  

I would keep experiencing this scene during the day (not at night for some reason) and it didn't matter what I was doing whether outside gardening, tending to livestock, repairing fence or staring out the kitchen window while doing the dishes.

The scene was always the same.

It did not occur when I was away from home.  

*****

2/18/2022:  Last night I watched the movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still" starring Keanu Reeves.  I've seen this movie many times before but, for some unknown reason, something in the movie clicked with me this time.  

In watching the movie, it suddenly became clear to me as I watched him get out of his tent, braving the brutal cold in an effort to search for the origin of a bright light that had illuminated his tent.  

It was at that moment I knew that what I had been seeing (in my mind) was the continent of Antartica.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment