Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Friday, November 12, 2021

I Made It

To All Who Follow Me on My Blog ~ "I am getting better but it's a slow process."    

For all of you blithely and happily unaware and going about your day with nary a care in the world, enjoy every moment of it because you never know how long "normal" is going to last - one minute you're living in a familiar world and the next moment you've crossed over into a bizarre landscape with images and feelings, sounds and thoughts that rival even the hardiest of souls among us.

You now find yourself the star actor in one of those surreal movies with zombies and crows and haunted houses.

The one I found myself in was called, "The Night of the Living Dead."

I am going to share some information with you that will help you even if you don't get the virus.  

Start a curriculum of Ivermectin, Hydroxycholoroquine, Vitamin D, Zinc and Vitamin C to stave off the symptoms or at least lessen their affect.      

This Virus is nothing to mess around with and, according to medical personnel, the recovery time is different for each individual who contracts it depending on their age and whether or not they have any underlying problems.    

11/15/2021

Additional info:

More information I believe of vital importance regarding this virus:  

It attacks your cognitive abilities (your ability to make clear decisions, remembering how to make coffee in the morning because your brain forgot) your body, your mind and your soul (which is the     very essence of "who" you are.

It attacks your "center" what defines you (and this is very important) as a "human being" and what you want to accomplish in life, reducing you to a pile of rubble trying to figure out how to pick up all the pieces of yourself that are now scattered all over the floor.  

You experience debilitating symptoms, fear, depression, extreme fatigue, and wonder if you're ever going to get better.

Some other symptoms of this virus were, in my case, something that attached itself to my back.  I could not get rid of it.  I would try and shake it off but it wouldn't leave.  It was like "embedded."

It was a shiny jet black entity with bat like wings and I quickly understood that it represented my  karma I had carried with me from previous incarnations.  I descended into what you could only call "hell" and experienced untold depths of despair being forced to relive what I did not want to experience ever again.  

But, it gave me no choice.       

After more careful introspection, I believe this entity attached itself to me because it knew I was in a very fragile condition and was fair game as it was able to feed off of my shame, despair and fear.  

I couldn't feel any talons or claws digging into my back more of a "suction cup" attachment in which there was no airspace between "it" and me.  

Very interesting in that I had a talk with a friend in the UK yesterday who also had a very bad bout with COVID.  She is still recovering after being laid up for 3 months.  When I explained the entity that I encountered she said she had experienced the same thing.  She asked me, "did it have bat like wings" to which I answered, yes.  She didn't want to talk about it anymore.  I don't blame her.     

COVID is a form of the flu (albeit it affects people in either extreme or passive ways) but can be overcome if you have antiobiotics - (Azithromycin, Hydroxychlooquine,  Ivermectin, Vit. C, D, and Zinc.  It's the vaccine that's the problem.    

Please watch this video as it will give you more information and a clearer picture of what is contained in the vaccines that the demons in charge of this planet are trying to force you to take.  

The Moment of Truth - David Wilcock and Mike Adams - PART TWO (bitchute.com)

We are in a battle for humanity and I believe we're going to win.

I just did a Tarot Reading for this week and the question I asked was, "Is G-d Sending a Saviour to Rescue Humanity?"

I believe the answer that came through was a very positive one and will post the reading soon.

Stay Strong, 


11/28/2021:  After more research (and I don't know why this realization didn't hit me at first) I did some history on "bat" wings.  The Devil as depicted by many groups and in Tarot is shown as half goat and half man. Interesting enough he is also known to have bat wings.

In retrospect I am now firmly convinced that I made contact (or more it made contact with me) with a demonic entity that possessed all the qualities known to describe the demon, Satan.

Again, I cannot convey to you this horrific experience in trying to deal with it let alone understanding it but as of today and by the Grace of G-d this new and completely plausible explanation has now come to light.  

  




  







No comments:

Post a Comment