Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Taking Out the Garbage

Arrival 

I am feeling a deep and profound sadness this morning and it has to do with this world we inhabit.  

When is there ever going to be lasting peace on this planet?

&&&

Slowly I felt something come over me as I was transported back to my teen years experiencing the pain all kids feel involved with growing up.

I instinctively knew that something was prodding me to go through this.  

I then was reminded of why this was happening as it had to do with an especially painful emotion I had experienced as a teen and how long it took for this dark period in my life to scab over.    

I was then told that this scab was being removed as it was no longer needed because I was healed.  

I thought about this, trying to figure out if there was a hidden meaning embedded in all of this.

And then I thought that maybe this was the metaphor spirit was trying to convey 👇

&&&

We all grow through things in our life that either propel us forward or set us back.

We all do things that we wish we hadn't done while growing up but as we get older we forget that those things are in the Past and not affecting (infecting) the Present.    

It's time to stop beating ourselves up, blaming ourselves for things we did in the past we now regret.  

You can't keep dragging the past around you, it's time to move on.    

&&&

So, isn't it time for us to remove the scabs from our painful scars and start the healing process by reaching out to others in the Present?      

Isn't it time we forgot the Past and embraced the Future?  Something to Remember:  

~ "We Are the Future" ~  

We've come full circle.

We aren't kids anymore.

We've finally grown up.

Now we need to start acting like it.

Peace,











No comments:

Post a Comment