Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Peace


Last night, while resting on my sofa I started to feel something.    

Normally it takes me awhile to relax as I move around, trying to find the most comfortable position but this night something was different.

I felt something being "lowered" over me like a soft, warm blanket and I could also sense that some one I couldn't see was doing this.  

It felt like a blanket of protection.  

As I continued feeling the warmth and the love it contained, I found myself falling asleep.  

One of the most peaceful and tranquil rests I've ever experienced.

I don't know why this happened, I didn't perform a spell or do an incantation or make a wish or pull some Tarot cards.

It just happened.

If this can happen to me it can happen to you.

If you are interested in experiencing this, these are the steps necessary to get started.  

1.  Ask your guides to remove any doubt and fear you continue to harbor about whether or not a spirit realm exists.   

2.  If you are dealing with any left over karma from previous lives, sincerely ask for forgiveness for what you did.  

One of the first steps toward connecting with spirit is your willingness to admit you're not perfect.      

Understand that Humility plays an important role here in this first step as you have to arrive at a point in your life where you are willing to acknowledge the harm you may have done either willingly or unwillingly before spirit invites you in.    

Does this make sense?

3.  Trust that, with time, and practice, you will be able to see what it is you are longing or hoping for.

4.  Learn to take time out of your day for meditation and prayer.  Light a candle, find a comfortable chair to sit in, turn on some peaceful music and continue to believe that whatever your wish, it will come true.  

Keep a positive outlook.    

5.  Listen to nature - the birds, the trees gently swaying and murmuring in the wind, wind chimes tinkling their crystalline messages, a lovely butterfly as it saunters gracefully by you or a dragonfly soaring like it's on a mission.    

Look closely at the trees in your yard and examine their branches and leaves.  It's amazing how their greenery and contorted limbs can create faces of animals, faeries or even portals.

Remember, they (the spirit world) are waiting for you to initiate first contact so what's keeping you?

Change your life and you change your world.


 











  





No comments:

Post a Comment