Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Separation and Loss

"We're Still Waiting" 

Would you agree that the negative news is over the top?

Yesterday, Memorial Day, I had an extremely difficult time just getting through the day as I kept remembering the children who were massacred in Uvalde, Texas not to mention all the other souls who sacrificed their lives, on our behalf.   

There was a feeling of palpable separation that stayed with me the entire day.

We cannot continue allowing ourselves to be filled with fear.  

And that's exactly what is happening to us.

Please, take time to evaluate what you're watching and listening to.

We're not going anywhere if we're so anxious that we can't even move.  

It's not good for the heart, the soul, the mind, the body.

What is happening to this world is something you and I have never witnessed before.

I keep offering hope and patience as the unseen light forces continue to work on our behalf.

But, even I am getting weary of hearing about positive changes coming, evil people and organizations being prosecuted for their crimes against humanity.

I don't see any of that happening.  

However, I must point out that the spirit world has their own timeline(s) and don't use ours so keep that in mind, also.  

Please stay tuned for this week's Tarot Message.

It hasn't come through yet but, hopefully, tomorrow.

I love you all,




No comments:

Post a Comment