Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, February 19, 2023

We Are Not Alone and Never Have Been

Praying Mantis 

https://timefordisclosure.com/three-encounters-with-praying-mantis-extraterrestrials/

I too have had contact with a Mantid ET.  Just one.  He (yes it was male) appeared in a dream I had and have it all documented as I keep a dream diary.

This dream happened probably a year ago.  

In the dream I was only able to see the top half of this Mantis (just the head and shoulders).

There was no fear with this encounter, just a question and answer session.  

It wasn't looking directly at me (maybe because it didn't want to scare me, I don't know) but I was only able to view it from the side.

It was asking me questions, which I don't recall what they were, but vividly recall my answer to one of them:   

"Yes, all I want to do is help and heal people.  This is my mission in life."

*****

Derrel Sims Bio - The Alien Hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment