Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Before You Can Move Forward, You Have to Make Peace with Your Past

Coyote (Spanish and Aztec)  

Another life lesson:  

3/20/2023:  Monday was an extremely difficult day for me as I could not shake the feeling that something dreadful was going to happen.

It didn't.

New Moon:  3/21/23:  Today was a little better but still this feeling wouldn't leave me.  

This morning started off with a coyote unexpectedly making an appearance in my front yard.    I looked at the clock and I think it showed up about 9:23 a.m. 

I watched it from the dining room window as it sprinted across the yard, streaking toward a nearby pine forest and quickly disappeared.    

I have no idea where it came from.

Seeing coyotes is not unusual but you normally see them at night as this is when they do their stalking and hunting, not during the day.    

After knowing it was gone out of the yard I went outside to move some wind chines from a low tree branch to a higher one so they would have better ground clearance.  

Everything was going just fine, everything normal; nothing out of the ordinary.

As soon as I finished repositioning the windchimes, I turned around to head back into the house. 

Immediately I sensed something.     

This is when I was prevented from moving forward.

I was unable to move.        

I could hear a voice quietly speaking to me (in my head) explaining I had no choice as to what was now going to happen.  

It wasn't yelling or screaming just quietly coming through.  

I then felt something breaching my soul, allowing for all those hidden things (things I didn't want anyone else to know about) being revealed.  

The voice continued that I had no choice in this matter as this was supposed to happen.    

I don't know who the voice was maybe an angel in charge of what was going on.    

The shame, the pain and remorse that followed was almost more than I could handle as I was again brought down into depths of my soul I had never experienced before other than the black orb experience of last year.

As soon as I was confronted with my sins and openly acknowledged what I had done, things started returning to normal as I felt the presence slowly departing from me.     

I don't remember any forgiveness involved whether asking forgiveness from God or forgiving myself; this felt more like a purging, a cleansing of my soul than anything else; a coming to terms of the evil side of my human mortality.  

And, in hindsight, I think the coyote was the precursor (signal) that something was about to happen.  

And, in view of my state of health, stage 2 Breast Cancer, which I am fighting with all my might, maybe what happened on the 21st was needed preparation for moving on at some point in my life.

9 Spiritual Meanings of Seeing a Coyote in the Daytime & Night (angelicalbalance.com)

The fact that the 21st was a New Moon is also significant as New Moons exert powerful energy and their meaning is "leaving the past behind in order for a new beginning".  - Interesting

The energy from a New Moon begins several days before it completely manifests and lasts several days afterwards.

https://spiritualdesk.com/what-is-the-spiritual-meaning-of-a-new-moon/

I hope, in some way, my posting this experience will help others as I do believe it was some type of purification (catharsis) process aiding in my soul development and meant to happen.  

4/6/2023 - Thursday:  "Crossing the Rubicon"  

I do believe, now, that what I experienced on 3/21/2023 was The Holy Spirit.  The deep authorative and unemotional Masculine (yes, I said Masculine) voice that spoke to me was in the form of a directive I had no choice in but to follow.

Now, I know why:  

God is moving over this planet like never before, picking up stragglers and hitchhikers along the way.

*****

4/22/2023:  Obedience - what is it?  I've been searching for answers ever since I experienced this spiritual encounter.  I think I might have found the answer:   👇

What does the Bible say about obedience? | GotQuestions.org

5/29/2023:  Initiation.  Yes, I now believe this was an "initiation" of some sort but what, exactly?

Initiation:    Wikipedia:  Initiation is a rite of passage marking entrance or acceptance into a group or society. It could also be a formal admission to adulthood in a community or one of its formal components. In an extended sense, it can also signify a transformation in which the initiate is 'reborn' into a new role. 

5/30/2023:  Preparation - but for what??


 











No comments:

Post a Comment