Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Watch and Pray

The Ultimate Sacrifice

Folks:  

Hug your spouse, your partner, your kids and forgive those who have wronged you.  

I don't know how much longer we have before Christ returns but I believe His time is growing nearer.    

We have so much to be grateful for and I'm not talking material things.

I'm talking friendships, partnerships, relationships and just being able to wake up in the morning.

Those of you who live in the cities I know it's harder for you because you are so isolated from nature.

I believe that many of society's problems arise from this isolation as we slowly disconnect from the miracle of life and all its wonders.  

I started this post this morning and then stopped it.

I didn't want to come across as a Know It All but what was in my heart is exactly what you are reading here.

Again, please prepare for what is coming.

I've mentioned this before.

I cannot tell you exactly what is going to transpire but make no mistake it will shake all of us.

There is a video I just posted that goes along with what I am feeling.  

In fact I was astonished because the message is exactly what I was feeling this morning.

Rightful Authority is being restored.  


The video is entitled, "Please Watch and Heed This Message".






No comments:

Post a Comment