Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Friday, July 28, 2023

Full Stop

This morning I heard the word "reversal."

I looked up the definition as any time I receive these subliminal messages or words I check them out:  "the act or an instance of reversing; the state of being reversed; usually, an adverse change in fortune".

I investigated further as I believe this word to have some spiritual significance and this is what I found:  

God's Great Reversal: Key to the Gospel of Luke | Franciscan Media

I am sure you will have no problem interpreting what this bible passage is describing as it is happening now, in our lifetime:

Luke 6:24:26:  "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.  But woe to you who are filled now, for you will be hungry.  Woe to you who laugh now, for you will grieve and weep.  Woe to you when all speak well of you, for their ancestors treated the false prophets in this way." 















No comments:

Post a Comment