Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

The Prince of Peace and King of Kings

Matthew 25: 31
"When the Son of Man Comes in His Glory 
and All the Angels with Him
He Will Sit On His Glorious Throne"

Sunday:  7/2/2023, Today was an "off" day for me..  

Nothing felt "right"; the energy felt weird, all day.    

It made you feel like something wasn't right (maybe a world in chaos) making you feel "on edge."

Interestingly, after a talk with my sister, she also admitted to feeling the same thing.   

This unknown energy was with me until early evening on Sunday when it finally started to go away.  

Then is when I immediately detected another energy making its way in.

It was late afternoon and I was outside playing with my new puppy. 

You could feel the heat of the day dissapating, the constant drone of the bees and chatter of birds starting to taper off as everything was now getting ready for nightfall.

I was looking southeast and started to detect something that felt like it was bending.  

Def. of bending:  arching, bowing, curving.

It was a soft and very gentle feeling and very comforting.   

In my mind's eye I could see the earth from a long way off as a beautiful, luminescent, whispy golden white haze of color started arching over its top.  

See:  Feminine Energy - The Power of the Sacred Feminine 

The sensation of seeing and experiencing this reminded me of a crown or a "crowning" of some sort.

I believe this was a spiritual portal opening up, heralding something in that was very significant. 

Letting us know that a big change is currently underway on this planet, that a Prince or a King is being crowned and will soon manifest in His glory for all to see.

And so it is.  




 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment