Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Restoration


"The Seer" 

There are some (maybe many) who will poo poo this video and others I post.  That's okay.  My job is to post information I feel is important and in some cases, necessary in order to clear the debris on our paths.  

Making way for something new, maybe even a change in someone's thinking leading to a change of heart.

I, personally, am feeling something big coming and it's not going to be all hearts and flowers but something much much bigger and very catastrophic.  Think of a giant tsunami that rises above us, clearing everything in its path.

Another thing, do you understand that you and I are not getting the truth about who we are, where we came from, how this planet operates, that aliens are here, they've been here for millions of years and keep coming back, the cyclical nature of our life down here when one day you win the lottery and the next day you lose everything.  

Jesus is Lord and God is His Father and they work together.

They are in charge of Everything, and, now, a reclamation, a recalibration of everything we have ever known as human beings is underway.  

To say that, "what is happening right now and other events destined to happen in the very near future are biblical", is an understatement.      

I am not a bible thumper nor a life long Christian even though I was brought up in a Christian household.  I have been mentored by a very well known Rabbi for 5 years who taught me much about Judaism and the Torah (The Five Books of Moses).

I love everyone on this planet and it don't matter to me what religion they claim to be, their color or anything else for that matter.

We are going to learn a hard lesson and soon, that we are not separated from each other as the evil doers keep shouting, but actually belong to each other as God made us ALL a family and in His likeness.

I am mindful of nudges from spirit, every so often, informing me I need to post certain informatin that, hopefully, will make folks wake up from their slumber and believe me, when I say that this julie green video is one of them, you simply cannot afford to ignore.    

This is the time to get your affairs in order, folks.  I'm not kidding.

What's coming also has to do with earth changes (volcanic eruptions, massive earthquakes, crazy weather) and increased solar activity, even though we're supposed to be in a solar "minimun", meaning things we've not seen before, unexpected and climatic.  

This is the time to trust in what we cannot see, the unknown and in God and His Son as they are the only ones capable of getting us through this epic time we are in - the birth of a new age for Mankind.  

God is in the process of removing the veil of ignorance that has been over our eyes for thousands of years and rescuing us from bondange but I'm telling you, what is about to transpire in the world soon, all I can say is, "IT'S GOING TO BE A VERY BUMPY RIDE."  


JUDGMENT IS HERE AND JUDGMENT IS CLEAR (rumble.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment