Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Earth Portal

I am so filled with awe and wonderment as to how and why this magnificent universe came to be.  Ah, but this is the infinite mystery--I am standing on one side of a great rift but am only allowed to see across this rift to the other side.  I am being prevented from actually crossing over to stand on the opposite side as there is something holding me back and some kind of fog or smoke obstructing my view.  However, I believe that if I were able to cross this rift, I would find all the answers to my questions.  "Why are we here"?  "Where did we come from"?  "Why is there so much suffering on this planet"?  "How many other life forms are there in the universe"?  Is planet earth just one of many stepping stones in understanding where we truly fit into the universe"? "And, when we leave here, are we assigned to another planet for further class study"?  Anyone who believes that Death is the final destination is dead wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment