Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, June 15, 2014

No Fear



anime.desktopnexus.com
I just felt a presence pass right through me

It passed through me as easily as a drop of water rolls    off a leaf after summer’s rain

It passed through me as easily as a knife slicing through warm butter

It passed through me as easily as running a comb    through long, flowing tresses


Its unheralded visit made me pause what I was doing

A tall grand and stately being that towered at least 6 feet over me

I could not see its face as it was shrouded

It was clothed in a long soft gray hooded cloak

It made no Sound

I could feel its energy

And I was unafraid

It was just passing through

A sojourner, perhaps, who had just completed a journey and

  was making its way back home

Who happened by for a brief rest

It was neither male nor female

  but comprised of both genders

Masculine and strong yet soft and Feminine

I loved the feeling it left within me

I hope it passes this way again

No comments:

Post a Comment