Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Friday, February 13, 2015

Aid and Comfort

http://www.michaelconnelly.jigsy.com/
-----
I urge all of you to read this latest post from Mr. Michael Connelly.

Please send this to as many friends and relatives you can.

I am very aware that blogs and Bloggers are under intense scrutiny from people and organizations as to the content of their blogs.

I believe we are living in an age where your thoughts, your words, what you personally believe in, if it doesn't happen to fit someone else's belief, aka government, you are targeted and singled out.  

This is not going to stop me from posting information that I believe is extremely important to the well being of not only the American people but their country, as well.  

Therefore, I believe it is my responsibility, no....my duty to share information that may not set well with a select few.




No comments:

Post a Comment