Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, February 16, 2015

An Empathic Plea for Help

Today I renounce my allegiance with humanity.

Today I renounce being a part of the human race.
Humanity is a total failure and disgrace.

How many more atrocities and acts of cruelty, savagery and barbarism are we forced to endure while those in charge do absolutely nothing?

This is not the Middle Ages, this is now.

I am disillusioned, embarrassed, remorseful, saddened and angered at what I am seeing.  

Where is the world's response to this abhorrent barbarism?

Where are those who are able to rise above the din of politics, and squabbling, and mobilize the courage and resolve necessary to act?

Please don't call me a human being.    

There is nothing human about those who behead people, rape babies, and burn people alive.




No comments:

Post a Comment