Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Utterly Chiming

Grounded
I'm sitting here at my keyboard with a bottle of Sam Adams White Christmas keeping me company and munching on some potato chips.  I couldn't sleep so here I am, at the computer once again.

The wind is really picking up.  It's 3:16 A.M.

Yesterday the temp was 75 degrees and absolutely heavenly.

Believe me, I took advantage of it.

Today (Sunday) it's going to be 49 degrees for a high and 30 degrees for a low and guess what, we've got another front moving in later this afternoon with possible (more like probable, I mean come on you weather guys) sleet, freezing rain, ice and Lord knows what else.

I'm getting geared up for it.

I'm now hearing a continuous melodic hum as the wind chimes react to the sustained wind.

I have one wind chime I really love but they're not making it anymore (figures); one set reminiscent of the sound from the Buddhist Temple in Kyoto, Japan and one called The Taj Mahal.

They are all beautiful.

I hung The Taj Mahal Wind Chimes on a stately oak tree (to remember and honor it) that went down in the Ice Storm of 2013.

You know, it's really comforting to walk outside especially when you've got something bugging you and you hear the gentle sound of these chimes accompanying you on your walk.

Try hanging some wind chimes near your door or on a tree.

They'll help take away the blues.

I swear I'm going to find a link to putting the sounds of wind chimes on this blog.
-----------------
Well, here it is:

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/windchimesGenerator.php


No comments:

Post a Comment