Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mission Creep


Some days I feel so frustrated that I'd like to leave this planet.

But then I have to remind myself that I chose to come here.

I'm here on a mission and you are too, whether or not you've figured out exactly what your mission is.

We're all in the mix down here, in the quagmire of life. struggling with many issues and problems.

Some of us aren't really ready to look ourselves in the eye right now and opt for putting our issues on the back burner.  

That's okay.  I get it.

But it's important to know that these issues you neglected will only surface again the next time you're here.

What the ??!!@??! - yup, you heard me.

I was really bummed out this morning until I read something that cheered me up:

"Even feeling down can have an up side."  

It's when you finally get it, you know you need to do something about it and you're really trying.  

And don't be too hard on yourself as the universe has put aside all the time in the world for you.

They know you're putting in the effort and are trudging right alongside with you.

They know it takes time to clean up a mess.    

It's going to take honesty, focus, patience and grit to get out there and actually start the housecleaning.

It's not an easy job to do, confronting the worst of yourself, but that's exactly why you're here.

Sometimes I wish it were the other way around like, "okay, I don't want to address my shortcomings right now so I'll just put them off."  

That's okay, too.  Nobody's strong arming you.  

But just remember, the universe is always taking account.

It keeps a record of your comings and goings, your strengths, your weaknesses, your progress while you're down here.

It knows exactly where you are on the celestial ladder of life.

It doesn't point fingers.

They understand you're human as they were once human too.

Do you know you have spirits and angels to help you on your journey while here?

They were assigned to you and watched while you signed your contract up there.

They know all about you.  

Summon them through prayer and you'll get to meet them, first hand.

We humans weren't just air dropped down here and left to run the gauntlet all by ourselves.

We were assigned help from above.

Kinda like that platoon seargent who keeps his troops together while they're under fire.

For most of us it's going to take two or three tours before we get it right.

Damn, I hate mission creep.







No comments:

Post a Comment