Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Turnkey

Walking down a street
Take a minute 
Look under your feet
Hiking down a path
Pause for a moment 
To part the grass 
Ants and beetles, small minutia
Living their lives among the petunias
But we don't care as it's all about us
We shout that we don't have 
     time for this stuff!
We Humans have adopted a “ME”-sized view
It’s all because we've been deceived with miscue
You say, "I’m tired of being preached to,  
Won’t you please just go away?”
I would if I could
But I can’t and I won’t
Especially, not today
The world is not all about us
It's connection with everything
Stop acting nonplussed
We’re on our way to being set free
From hype and from clatter
I hope you'll agree
Say Goodbye to Mad Hatter, 
     The Demon Turnkey
Once we get it – Who we are,
Once we reach that stellar star,
We’re on the path to The 
     Final Reckoning
Also known as “Humanity Awakening”


No comments:

Post a Comment