Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Alone


I feel so all alone
I hear a small voice crying out for help
But, no one hears it     
This planet is home
But only for a short time
There is so much work to do
Does anyone feel the pain, the anguish
I do when they look out across the world
And see the emptiness, the void  
When I know that our world
Could be so much better for all of us
If we could just bring ourselves to make a break
From the illusion 
I feel so all alone
My attempts to awaken those
Who slumber under this monstrous weight
Will continue 
But sometimes I wonder if it’s worth it
I feel so all alone
I can’t do this without you
You and I are in this together
This is our home
We are all connected
Through love, in pain and in heartbreak
But we are being kept apart
By those who wish the illusion to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment