Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Something Wonderful This Way Comes!


It is 8:05.  There is an enormous influx, an upswelling of energy hitting this planet right now.  I'm feeling it in my hearth chakra and it's slowly steadying me, calming down my breathing.  The birds are twittering, the sun is up and radiating over everything.  There is something happening on this planet right now that is monumental but I have no idea what it is only that it is Good!

Today, go out into the world with hope and with love and with compassion for those who journey with you.   

The meaning of the number 805:   http://universalspirituallaws.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/spiritual-law-of-karma.html

Amen,
So Mote it Be,
And So it Was,
     ~Blessings,
            Nightshade 

No comments:

Post a Comment