Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Sunbeams

I remember, as a little girl, sitting alone in the middle of a forest.  There were towering pines all around me, forming a circle.  I do not remember how I got there.  There were soft beams of light shining down, illuminating me.  I remember the fragrance of the pines and tiny, yellow butterflies flitting all around me.  There was a quiet stillness in the air and not a speck of dust. I was wearing a crown of white daisies and had on a dark blue dress and leggings.  I was sitting cross legged on a patch of ground that had very little grass in it and the grass was dry and crunchy.  I remember the stillness, the quiet, the peace and love that surrounded me.

This, I remember, from many years ago.  

Now, please enjoy this You Tube Video as it is so familiar to what I experienced so very long ago.

Blessings,
     ~ Nightshade
---

https://youtu.be/MNJDn8VcZ9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment