Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

No More Bots


I spoke to one individual about what they're been feeling lately.  In fact, she brought it up to me.  --she said, "it's like I have a new awareness a new perspective on things like I'm somehow much more observant toward my surroundings."  " "I'm feeling some range of emotions I've never felt before".   "I can't watch what's happening to animals anymore, it's just too painful."  She was referring to a whale who just died because of all the plastic debris it had someone ingested while swimming in the ocean.    

The first thing is we need to consider is all life on this planet and how we fit in as human beings.  We're supposed to be their caretakers but we are anything but.  We're neither above or below the animal and plant kingdom but somewhere in between.

We need to start integrating ourselves into the wonders of nature which is all around us because we are nature and nature is an integral part of us.

Somehow, through the years, we have forgotten this.      

It is not in our nature to willfully take another's life; it is not in our nature to abort a baby; it is not in our nature to savagely slaughter innocent animals during a ritual sacrifice; it is not in our nature to torture those things who are innocent and helpless.     

Are you feeling differently?  Are you becoming more aware of your feelings, more observant like you've viewed something a hundred times before but somehow this last time you saw it differently?
How about your family, friends?  

If so, this is all part of the Awakening.

Another part is, we are getting more involved with problems and earnestly seeking solutions because we're slowly learning that a better life for one results in a better life for all.

We are questioning and challenging things, as well.  --"No, I don't want to submit to annual vaccinations anymore because I just don't trust them".  No, I'm not eating anymore junk food because it's just not good for me."  "No, I don't happen to believe what you're telling me because you consider yourself my spokesman."  "I can think for myself".  "I'm not a bot anymore." 

To those in power, this is tantamount to rebellion.

Humanity is in a wake up mode in which things that didn't bother us before, things that really didn't matter to us, things we didn't pay much attention to, are being brought to our attention.

And, there's so much more that's coming.  Reliable and earth shattering information on where we came from, secrets of the cosmos, alien encounters,  new breakthroughs in homeopathic remedies for ailments and diseases, a new way of interacting and living with other life forms and a whole new and healthy perspective on why we're all here.

Blessings,
     ~Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment